Is it Spring yet? The days are definitely longer!
Okay I’m a little late…
- Nail my second interview
- Sign a private client
- Finish my not for profit paperwork
- Get a job offer
- Enjoy the CrossFit Open and breakthrough my own boundaries
- Continue doing yoga at least once a week.
- Save some money
- Have a lucrative and eventful Kids Night Out! part deux
- Declutter! No really!
- Communicate effectively
- Have integrity in all things, but specifically in the area of my mobility and hip work!
- Make a difference for my Dad!
Shortest month AND I successfully embraced 40.5…six months into my 40s on February 1. CRAZY! But just think, summer is coming!
increase my flexibility*- I started doing YOGA! engage and develop my glutes have an amazing and successful Kids Night Out!Next one THIS Saturday! increase my income / either by creating more and/or decreasing my expensesAffordable Care Act, 2nd Interview tomorrow, potential new client! get shit done!*
- organize organize organize - yes and no
- sign another private client - on the verge
come out ahead after seeing my accountant
- complete my business filing! - oh I did not!
*I need to establish measurable results
I forgot to record a workout last week. So here it is:
2.12.2014 ~ 6am Class
EMOM for 15 minutes of Hang Power Clean and Squat Clean @ 83 or 88…I can’t recall.
Squat was way better. Working on my thoracic mobility to keep those elbows and chest up!
Yesterday #gregggmartini and I did some squat therapy. I’m getting better, but when forced with doing an air squat all by my lonesome, I get stuck. Put a bar in my hand and I’m good to go.
I haven’t been meeting the full 30 minutes in the 30/30 squat challenge, so I’m rebooting and adding that back. I give up because I can’t sit in a squat in flat shoes or for long periods of time, so I quit. I’m going to start within my reach and slowly increase the difficulty as I master the level where I am right now. Sometimes you need to set yourself for success.
Now I’m going on a lunch date. He’s a fireman. So there is that.