— Online Dating
This weeks list of Awesome!
- my Dad got to spend Thanksgiving with us and is going home on Friday!
- I realized that I’ve been pushing my own family away
- sometimes the list of attributes we insist on for a mate are the things we need to develop most in our own lives
- I seized an opportunity and it paid off
- I love speaking to groups of people about my weight loss transformation
- I’m stronger than I think
- Today I sent an inquiry to be a member of the CrossFit Kids Seminar Staff! NAIL BITING!
- I make a difference in the world.
— T.A. Barron
WOD ~ 12.2.2013
Mondays are a hard day for me. Not because I have to go back to work in the office after a great weekend, but rather because it’s my bear down and get some shiz done day. It’s the day I don’t have any commitments until the evening and it’s the day that I wake up lay in bed, stare out the window and question “is this going to work?” Trust me, that’s not the only question that comes up, there is a litany of other questioning phrases which usually involve some sort of self doubt. Today was a little different. I had some of the same moments of doubt, but I didn’t bother to try to figure out what the answer was or if putting in the work was worth finding out. I got up and just starting doing the work. I gave myself until 12 to get a ton of stuff done and then I went to the 12:30 class. Instead of rushing home, I enjoyed a great lunch with Junk, TTT, Bendy and Kate. Sometimes you need to take a moment and enjoy time with friends.
Front Squats @ 105 and I practiced kick ups to handstand instead of HSPUs. …And um yeah I did it!
Tabata sit ups even after yesterday - 12
Oh Christmas is coming!
- finish the updates on my website
- enjoy the holidays!
- make amends with my cousin
- make connections that I’ve been avoiding!
- practice a new skill with the kids…me actually practice, as in get down on the ground and practice
- generate a disgustingly gross amount of income
- have an amazing speaking engagement at the weight loss group and create some clients
- unveil my new apartment - old apartment new do
- have an amazing new years
- go on a date
- make a difference
Gonna get some:
have an amazing CFQ Kids introand lots and lots of sign ups! - no one signed up, but it was for the best. Revisiting the program after the new year
- reinvent the Columbia Street Program - still working!!!
get back into the groove make a plan for home sweet home stick to my guns- all in all yes. be committed not attached- I even got a fortune cookie to that effect (affect) What?
- workout 24 times during the month - 15 - sooooo close!
- let go - still working on this
mobilize my glutes…yes my glutes
All in all a pretty good month.
Rx was strict pull ups and Russian Swings!
10:17 - strict pull up with band, 24KG, doubles unders rocked today!
It’s always fun to WOD with Annemal especially when it isn’t 6am!
Tomorrow is a ROAD TRIP! Headed to see my friend at
WOD, observe their Kids’ Class and then Brunch!
A-Game is near the shore and I may go down and see what’s left…haven’t been there since last February.
This weeks list of AWESOME!
- going to visit another kids’ program this weekend
- the calculated risk of not posting flyers produced very low attendance …now we know
- I’ve purged a ton of shit from my apartment
- I stopped crying all the time
- my Dad gets to come to Thanksgiving!
- opportunities have shown up…time to seize them!
- FIOS is awesome…ugly big box, but awesome
- mobility is paying off…ALL SQUATS looking better
- have been getting many complements about my shape…I look buff…is that the new skinny?
- successfully organizing the crap out of my apartment
- feeling happy
Happy Thanksgiving Bitches!
— Albert Pine