When fear speaks, Michele, it’s always wrong.
— The Universe
If anyone has a contact…we are looking to rent a house for the weekend of North East Regionals. Thursday 5/29 to Sunday or Monday 6/1 or 6/2. Responsible adults looking to rent a house so we can spectate elite fitness.
Let me know if you have any personal contacts. I am already checking Air BnB and Craigslist.
At least it’s staying lighter out longer now…slowly approaching 50 degrees!
- be consistent in my training for the Brooklyn Half
- continue my squat work
- practice coaching for the coaches prep!
- de clutterzzzz
- decrease my expenses
- increase my incomessss
- spend time with my Dad
- finish my not for profit paperwork
- be more social and get into new situations to meet new people (ahem mens)
- kick ass at life
- hustle bitches!
Is it Spring yet? The days are definitely longer!
Okay I’m a little late…
Nail my second interview
- Sign a private client - getting closer
- Finish my not for profit paperwork - oh noooooo
Get a job offer- yes, but ironically not the one I was referring to…ha! Enjoy the CrossFit Open and breakthrough my own boundaries- eff you 14.5 Continue doing yoga at least once a week.- for the most part, except when I was sick that one time!
- Save some money - um I have no idea
Have a lucrative and eventful Kids Night Out! part deux Declutter! No really!- mostly Communicate effectively- maybe too much so Have integrity in all things, but specifically in the area of my mobility and hip work!- I have been working hard!
- Make a difference for my Dad! - I guess I’ll have to ask him
Michele, it’s one kind of victory to slay a beast, move a mountain, and cross a chasm, but it’s another kind altogether to realize that the beast, the mountain, and the chasm were of your own design.
Hubba, hubba -"
— The Universe