Oh Wednesday here you are! My list of Awesome for the week:
- Had an amazing time at the CrossFit Prom
- Got to see agoodcatch!
- Ran a great kids class
- Got great feedback for coaching adults
- Getting leaner from LIFTING
- Was in the grocery store that was filled with construction dudes and heard a guy say, “Those are some healthy legs.” as I walked by…why thank you very much…I workout. ;)
- Saw some old friends and family at a graduation party
- Was uber productive
- Made a tremendous difference for a friend by just reaching out to one of my community
- Had a meh lifting day and just moved on
- Felt for the first time that following your passion is actually NOT working a day in your life!
just sent a personal message to Matt Long…be jealous ladies. Then he wrote me back…be very very jealous!
Well hello June 10! No better day than today to do this!
- Show up and run the 5k that I signed up for! Oh for the love of God!
- Have an amazing speaking engagement
- Move people into action at the Walk from Obesity
- Get organized
I looked at the archives of my blog, a mere eleven posts for April! Wow! I was really knee deep in it!
Starting fresh, Imma makin’ some goals!
work on my squat mobility DAILY! increase my grip strength for pull ups
- add three more clients ~ added one more…the perfect one!
have a blast at regionals AND Cornell gradumacation!
That is all.