My week of awesome!
- gave a great presentation at a weight loss meeting
- had an amazing handstand session with Coach Panda
- practiced again doing handstands on my own
- got lots of compliments on my kids class…grandparents galore in town
- received this text message - one of the kids has been sick and went to class with her mom and drew this on the board:
- I’m getting tired of my way of being, which is suffering, sadness and at the mercy of life
- I helped a friend with a photo shoot for her online social fitness app: FitID
- my Dad finally went home!
- I’ve stopped pretending
It doesn’t matter what people say to you. If you are looking for evidence and you find it, no matter how amiss it is, THAT becomes your reality. Today I am a failure and my life is a mess and I am soooo stupid.
Unlike when I was 15 and maybe even 25 I know this too shall pass. Going through life like this is too exhausting. Today is only one day.
Create something else to look for people! It’s there, you just have to be wiling to see it.
— Online Dating
This weeks list of Awesome!
- my Dad got to spend Thanksgiving with us and is going home on Friday!
- I realized that I’ve been pushing my own family away
- sometimes the list of attributes we insist on for a mate are the things we need to develop most in our own lives
- I seized an opportunity and it paid off
- I love speaking to groups of people about my weight loss transformation
- I’m stronger than I think
- Today I sent an inquiry to be a member of the CrossFit Kids Seminar Staff! NAIL BITING!
- I make a difference in the world.
— T.A. Barron
WOD ~ 12.2.2013
Mondays are a hard day for me. Not because I have to go back to work in the office after a great weekend, but rather because it’s my bear down and get some shiz done day. It’s the day I don’t have any commitments until the evening and it’s the day that I wake up lay in bed, stare out the window and question “is this going to work?” Trust me, that’s not the only question that comes up, there is a litany of other questioning phrases which usually involve some sort of self doubt. Today was a little different. I had some of the same moments of doubt, but I didn’t bother to try to figure out what the answer was or if putting in the work was worth finding out. I got up and just starting doing the work. I gave myself until 12 to get a ton of stuff done and then I went to the 12:30 class. Instead of rushing home, I enjoyed a great lunch with Junk, TTT, Bendy and Kate. Sometimes you need to take a moment and enjoy time with friends.
Front Squats @ 105 and I practiced kick ups to handstand instead of HSPUs. …And um yeah I did it!
Tabata sit ups even after yesterday - 12
Oh Christmas is coming!
- finish the updates on my website
- enjoy the holidays!
- make amends with my cousin
- make connections that I’ve been avoiding!
- practice a new skill with the kids…me actually practice, as in get down on the ground and practice
- generate a disgustingly gross amount of income
- have an amazing speaking engagement at the weight loss group and create some clients
- unveil my new apartment - old apartment new do
- have an amazing new years
- go on a date
- make a difference
Gonna get some:
have an amazing CFQ Kids introand lots and lots of sign ups! - no one signed up, but it was for the best. Revisiting the program after the new year
- reinvent the Columbia Street Program - still working!!!
get back into the groove make a plan for home sweet home stick to my guns- all in all yes. be committed not attached- I even got a fortune cookie to that effect (affect) What?
- workout 24 times during the month - 15 - sooooo close!
- let go - still working on this
mobilize my glutes…yes my glutes
All in all a pretty good month.